Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

What a difference a day will make!

We have been having CRAZY weather the last week or so. Down 3 blog entries you see the pictures from last time it snowed this March. Well, it happened again this week.

The "spring pictures" from above were taken on March 26th. My kids were outside with no sweaters. The "winter pictures" were literally taken the next day on March 27th. And this was slightly more than just a skiff of snow.

It melted by about noon the following day. But we woke up this morning (March 29th) to snow on the ground again. I suppose March is going out like a lion!

No comments: