Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

History in action



This was our history lesson yesterday. You may not believe me now but this is Egypt.

First we smoothed out the dry land.



Then Adam etched the Nile through the middle of the land.



Then we put some rich, dark soil into the Nile's river bottom.



And then we let the learning begin.



Thank you grandma for whispering the answer.

The moral of the story, in order to make learning fun you have to make a big mess for mom to clean up by herself later.



Oh wait, is that the moral?

No comments: