Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Person, place, or thing?

At daddy's birthday dinner tonight the kids were playing 20 questions. One round went a little like this.

Son: It's a thing
Daugter: What kind of thing?
Son: Um, it's something electronic that you carry with you and can charge.
Daughter: Is it a cell phone?
Son: Sort of. It's a kind of phone. It's made by AT&T.
Daugter: Is it a computer?
Son: No. Computers are made by HP.

2 comments:

orangemily said...

Funny kids!
Happy Birthday Mike!

So I'm very curious about what the answer is?

Ryan said...

Samsung phone. Uhhh...except that's made by Samsung. I bet he'd say Samsung makes TVs. Yeah I don't know.