Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Remember

On the way home from school today-

Adam: "Mom! Guess what! I was 'it' today."
Me: "Oh yea? What does it mean to be 'it'?"
Adam: "I've been 'it' before and I told you last time"
Me: "I know, but I like hearing about your day so tell me again. Refresh my memory."
Adam: Deep, long sigh. "Ok. But mom, will you write it down this time so you can remember so I don't have to tell you again next time."

2 comments:

orangemily said...

Well, the blog counts as writing it down, right?

Holly said...

He sounds like a teacher! Hee hee.

Happy Easter! I will be linking to you in a special post tomorrow.