Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Point, Shoot, admire

I have started something new. I have decided it's okay to blog out of order. Crazy, I know. I may even start even eating breakfast for dinner! Oh wait, we already do that...

So-since I'm blogging out of order these days on my other blog I wrote about the Ogden Union Station Photo walk. I mentioned that I took Adam and it being his first photowalk thought it only fair to share some of his pictures, too. Because I find it fascinating to see the world through his eyes.

Locked Door

locked door


Railroad Crossing

crossing

Pacific

Yellow

Now I have to mention-I LOVE the vivid colors in this photo-and this (and all his photos) are SOOC. I swear I didn't bump the saturation or the vibrancy. Just downloaded the memory card straight to flickr!

train

Christmas lights in tree

lights in tree

And-a picture (or two) I took of him taking pictures.

find the shot

Photographers

Is he cute, or what?
Although in another year or two he is going to start rolling his eyes at me when I try to call him cute. :)

5 comments:

ME Moon said...

aren't kids amazing? those are some awesome pics!

orangemily said...

He is cute. I love his pictures!

Ryan said...

I say it's not fair. "They" say the best pictures happen above 6' and below 4' (I think)...so he's at a natural advantage here.

Emilee said...

those are great. did i miss another one? when is that one? i am really looking into a photo class. i need one bad! you know way more than i do...and my girls are so excited for dance!

HeidiPie said...

So, Ryan answered the question I had. Are his pictures awesome because he's just short? I guess so. We're going to have to start crouching or get a ladder.