Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Little Sweety

My kids don't play house. At our house when one pretends to be the dad and one pretends to be the mom they say they are playing Little Sweety. I have NO idea where they came up with that because I don't call them that. But, that's what it.

So the other day they were playing Little Sweety and I heard Adam say, "Let's pretend that the dad snores, because all dads snore."

And now a random picture of Adam because there aren't nearly enough of those on this blog.

2 comments:

orangemily said...

That's funny, especially because in this house it's the mom not the dad that snores.

HeidiPie said...

funny story.