Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Isn't it obvious?

Parts came home for the annual primary(children's Sunday School) program a couple weeks ago.

Zoey's part is "God is the Father of my spirit and I know I am special to him." It then asked that she name 1 way she knows she is special to Heavenly Father.

So I asked her, "Zoey, do you know that you are special to Heavenly Father?"

"Yes." she replied.

"How do you know you are special?" I asked her.

"Because He loves me."

"But how do you KNOW he loves you?"

"Because everybody does."

3 comments:

orangemily said...

How can you not love Zoey? So cute!

ME Moon said...

this was the attitude of my brother's oldest--a redhead. everyone would exclaim over her red hair so much that she just assumed everyone loved her.
it does help tons that zoey is so dang adorable :)

HeidiPie said...

Well duh mom! =) She's very cute.