Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Something a little different

A short time ago I got a flickr message from Bob Kramer, the man behind Rat Rod Studios. He was doing a series of pictures with Father's Day in mind and was looking for pictures of kids working on cars. He had come across this picture in my photostream and was requesting my permission to use it.

Think Spring


I looked at his work, thought it was fun and unique and thought why not. This was the final result.


Mayberry State Of Mind ....

I LOVE it. So glad I could help, Bob!