Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

First Time Princess






My little princess is really not usually much of a princess. She'd rather play with cars and trains than dolls and crowns. But being my only girl I still buy her girly stuff hoping that someday she'll be a princess. But every time I have tried to put the crown on her and convince her that being a princess is cool she gives me a very definitive "no mom!"

This day though she found her princess stuff and put it on. All by herself. with no coaxing from me.

I had to take a picture quick because about 20 seconds later she had already taken it off and was playing with cars again.

No comments: