Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Because I have cute kids AND a new camera

I so don't have time for blogging today. But I'm dying to show off some of my pictures from our trip to NV.

We spent a day in Virginia City and there were just so many old things to take fun pictures of.

I was IN LOVE with this red brick wall. Amazing how something as simple as a wall can make me so very happy.











And this car graveyard was so photogenic.









Studebaker

And this was just funny to me.

Danger




And because she's so gosh darn cute!

7 comments:

Michael said...

They are cute kids.

orangemily said...

Very cute! You got some good pictures. I love Virginia City, Rich and I went on our honeymoon.

Ryan said...

There are great. Good job with the light room-in

Annj said...

Nice Pictures and I agree cute kids. I am also a fan of brick walls and also of old wooden buildings.

HeidiPie said...

I love your pictures, they're really cute. And, yes, that is a very nice red brick wall.

Kristin said...

What a great new camera. I want a really cool one too. The kids look so adorable! Is it the camera or do they always look this sweet?

Lori Lavender Luz said...

These are amazing photos!