Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

a 50/50 shot

Theoretically kids have a 50/50 shot of getting their shoes on the right foot, right? So, theoretically they should get them on the right foot about half the time, right? So why is it that the princess gets hers on the wrong foot 100% of the time?

wrong feet

I can only figure she is actually putting them on the wrong foot on purpose.

And because I was taking pictures of the princess feet Lightening McQueen thought I should take a picture of his feet, too.

cars shoes

feet, feet, feet....they're nifty neat.

1 comment:

orangemily said...

About half the time Moira get's her sandals like that on the wrong feet too.
Your mom told me it's easier for kids to strap them on the inside, so that may be why.