Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The 3 amigos

Day 9: 1 and 1 and 1 make 3

The baby sat up to the big kid table tonight, and ate a happy meal. Just like the big kids.

So happy for Happy Meals

And he thought he WAS a big kid.

Don't tell him that he's really still the baby. What he doesn't know won't hurt him

3 comments:

HeidiPie said...

I love it! They're all getting so grown up. I think it's even better that they're all sitting there together enjoying lunch, actually eating it too. Zoey dresses herself huh...I can tell. ;)

orangemily said...

Wow! That is so cute!

Jodi and Josh said...

The black and white picture is DARLING!! Classic!