Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Simply Amazing

Right now everything is amazing to Adam. He finds ways to throw the word amazing into just about every sentence.

"Mom, I ate all my carrots. Isn't that amazing?"

"Zoey, it's snowing outside! Isn't that amazing?"

"Wow! Look how big the moon is! It's amazing!"

"I built a tall tower of blocks. Do you think it's amazing?"

Yes Adam, it's amazing. And so are you!

2 comments:

Michael said...

He is amazing.

orangemily said...

Definitely amazing!
Moira's favorite word right now is well, favorite.