Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Please tell me it isn't true!

Last night we took the kids to get free slurpees. Well, okay they weren't really free. I mean they were giving away free slurpess to commemorate 7-Eleven's birthday. But when we arrived a little after 7:00 pm there was a handwritten sign on the door that said "no more free slurpees."

But we were already there, AND we happened to be at a 7-11 with Pina -Colada Slurpees so we had to get some anyway.

So I hand Adam his very own Pina-Colada Slurpee, he takes one sip and hands it back and says "I don't like this."

What??? What did you say?!?!?!?!? Doesn't he understand that he is genetically pre-disposed to liking Pina-Colada Slurpees?

The only thing I can figure is that I drank WAY too many of them while I was pregnant with him, giving him an aversion to them. You know, like when pregnant women eat too much peanut butter and the child ends up being born with peanut allergies. (or something crazy like that)

Fortnualty Zoey will eat anything and she was happy to take it off his hands for him.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

It also couldn't be that the 4 year old doesn't eat anything ever.

orangemily said...

Strange phenomenon!