Life with kids is ALWAYS an adventure. And I have 3 who are only 3 years apart. (yes, we're crazy.) This is my place to capture the craziness in all it's glory, because childhood only happens once. (thank goodness!)

When you get tired of reading about my kids visit my other blog all about ME!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Things I love about my kids

Just a short list of the things my kids are doing right now that someday I'll want to remember.

Adam: I love that when I'm sad or having a bad day he offers me his teddy bear to make me feel better. I love that he is figuring stuff out so much each day. His little mind really is at work. I love how he "narrates" when he plays. Especially the trains. He's pushing trains around the tracks saying stuff like "and then Gordon chuffs up the hill. At the top of the hill he sees Thomas. 'Hello Thomas' says Gordon." I am not making that up...he really does that when he plays! I love how he calls Construction Trucks "instruction trucks"

Zoey: She is really into wearing mismatch pj's right now. She always brings me a shirt from one set and pants or shorts from a different set. (reminds me of when Adam used to wear mismatched socks.) I love that she wants to wear princess shoes but still picks the boy toys in her McDonald's Happy Meal. (she really does...she wants the transformers!)

Harrison: He has this cute little elbow crawl that he uses when he has something in his hand. It cracks me up. I love that when you say "yay!" he'll start clapping. I love his little baby giggle.

And I love most when the go to bed at night and I get just a few hours to myself!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Your Adam is so sweet!

orangemily said...

They are all so sweet!